- 2 tsp New Health Solutions baobab powder
- 200g oats
- 150g dairy-free dark chocolate, roughly chopped (or melted)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds (or sub flax or hemp seeds)
- 1 tbsp of all natural salted peanut butter
- 200g dates, pitted (if dry, soak in warm water for 10 minutes)
Step 1Pulse the dates in a food processor or blender for 5 minutes.
Step 2Add oats, chocolate, baobab powder, sesame and peanut butter and pulse/mix until combined. You want them to be consistently small pieces but not overly processed.
Step 3Carefully roll into 1-inch balls (30g per ball), using the warmth of your hands to mould them together. This should yield 15-20 balls.
Step 4Store in a covered container in the refrigerator or freezer