- 2 Tsp Of New Health Solutions Baobab Powder
- 10-12 Dried And Pitted Dates
- 6-7 Dried Figs
- 4-5 Prunes
- 100g Ground Almond
- 3 Handfuls Of Puffed Brown Rice
- 1 Handful Of Dried Cranberries
- 1 Handful Of Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Handful Of Sesame Seeds
- 80g – 70% Dark Chocolate
Step 1 In the food processor, whizz the dates, the figs and the prunes for a minute or two, until they start to form a little ball (don’t blend them down completely, you don’t want a paste so let them keep some texture).
Step 2 Add the ground almonds and the baobab powder and mix well. the mixture should be sticky enough to take the puffed rice, the cranberries and the seeds. your target is a dough-like mix.
Step 3 Form a 5-6 cm wide loaf and cut it into 10-12 small bars.
Step 4 Melt the chocolate and drizzle it over the bars.
Step 5 Enjoy!